I am Janwai Form Mumbai Online Whatsapp Mobile Number - Tech2wolds

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Monday

I am Janwai Form Mumbai Online Whatsapp Mobile Number


Hello friends i am Janwai my city is Mumbai my age is 22 year my hight is 5.6 I am a very active and energetic person. I like sports very much. Sports is all my life. I am Master in sports in table tennis. I like my work very much often go on different competitions and my work takes almost all my free time. I like to travel and have traveled a lot in my life. I were to many countries in the world. I have lots of interests and hobbies. Of course most of all I like spend my free time with my daughter. I like to spend my free time with my friends very much. I am a very communicative person and have a good sense of humor. I like to meet new people and to make new friends. Any way everything depends on myI am searching for a good and kind man who'll be able to become firstly my good friend and only than my beloved. I think main in relationships is to respect each other be devoted and of course love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages